If you have not shown or cancelled bookings regularly we may suspend this service for a period time.
Kids attending creche are to be within 6 months - 12 years of age.
No member of EMFPC Staff, Personal Trainers or Creche Supervisor is authorised to administer any medication to any member or child on site. If parents have specific emergency medication for their child they will leave with creche supervisor for the parent to administer in case of emergency.
- Creche Supervisor will raise the alarm to EMFPC staff or Personal Trainers
- Creche supervisor remains inside the creche’ to comfort the child and attend to any first aid that may be required.
- A member of staff or personal trainer will be notified immediately to call an ambulance if required
- A member of staff or personal trainer will find the parent onsite and bring them immediately to the creche’
- Creche’ supervisor will explain the situation to the parent and then leave the child in the parents care and attend to the remainder of the children in creche.
- EMFPC staff will then assist in any capacity to the parent caring for the child.
- Creche’ supervisor will then write an incident report and get the parent to sign before leaving the club